Balform Ltd Specialising in thermoforming, tooling,assembly 3D scanning for Aviation Interiors & Aerospace industry. EASA 21-G & 145 ISO 9001-2008.
Operating out of a modern 40,000 Sq/Ft facility and employing over 45 members of highly trained staff, Balform has the ability to offer a diverse range of manufacturing services such as:
• Thermoforming & Plastics services
• 5 axis CNC routing services
• 3 axis CNC milling / machining services
• 3D laser Scanning services
• Assembly & sub assembly services
• Tooling and fixture services Each department is able to work independently of each other to support its own unique customer base and product lines, or is able to join forces with other departments, to offer customers the full “one stop” manufacturing solution. Balform is fully certified to EASA Part 21G and ISO 9001:2008 quality approvals, which further strengthens our supplier package. Utilising our in-house integrated & computerised management system we ensure all our products are manufactured to the highest quality standards possible & most importantly delivered on time. From small one off projects to full production programs, Balform is a highly capable and customer orientated company that offers a unique proposition to the aviation interior market. We pride ourselves on being able to develop both strong & lasting customer relationships.